Final Assembly Specialist
Position duties are as follows but not limited to
Bearing assembly, marking, washing, preserving, packaging and shipping. This individual must have excellent organizational skills with close attention to detail and the ability to follow detailed instructions. A strong mechanical aptitude is required. This individual must have the ability to work well in a team environment, but have the capacity to think and make decisions independently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble in accordance to manufacturing documentation and process documentation
- Verify accuracy of finished assemblies to provide quality output
- Work closely with manufacturing team
- Process assemblies using a variety of hand tools and test / measurement equipment
- Perform other job related duties as required
- A strong mechanical aptitude is required with the ability to carry out inventory control and become skilled at light machining.
- Must have good vision and hand dexterity for small part assembly.
- Maintain clean room standards and practices.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma required
- Secondary or Vocational a plus
- 1 to 3 yrs Manufacturing Experience